We have been closely monitoring COVID-19 updates and adhering to the guidelines that are set by the National Health Organization and WHO. Along with the Government directions we are safely open and accept guests, with thorough precautionary standards set in place, to ensure a safe, healthy and welcoming environment!
Cleaning and hygiene standards at our hotel are of high importance and we have implemented additional measures that meet the latest guidelines, to ensure the safety of our guests and team daily.
We are using eco-friendly cleaning products and protocols that are effective against viruses. Please read below our detailed guidelines that we follow:
• Cleaning and disinfection in all public spaces with increased frequency.
• Hand sanitizers have been placed at all areas and team facilities including lobby, dining outlets, reception desk, bathrooms and offices.
• All our stuff is wearing protected gloves and surgical masks or face shields.
• Designated signage in public areas, notifying guests of keeping social distance.
• Key prevention protocols are followed to clean the rooms with particular attention paid to high-touch items (eg remote controls, door knobs, etc.).
• A rigorous cleaning after guest departure and before the next arrival. Besides the antibacterial liquids, we also use steam cleaners for furniture and mattresses.
• All air conditions are thoroughly cleaned between departures and arrivals.
• Every day linen change has been prohibited by the National Health Organization. It is available upon request with a minimum of 3 nights.
• Every day room cleaning has been prohibited by the National Health Organization unless you request otherwise.
• All sunbeds are sanitized with steam cleaners or antiseptics.
• Our pool recycling water system works twice than the protocols directs, in order to ensure that the water is perfectly clean.
• The pool is cleaned thoroughly.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may need.